ZachIR's Blog - Chicken Alfredo Toast Recipe
Alfredo Chicken Toast
Garlic bread, with chicken, cheese, and alfredo sauce
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 10 min
- Servings: 8 pieces
- 4 chicken tenders
- any other spices (optional, but recommended)
- butter (if cooking in a pan)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded/grated parmesan cheese (or 1/2 cup parmesan, 1/2 cup romano)
- 1 tbsp butter
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 8 slices of toast (for simplicity, I use the prepackaged garlic bread)
- 8 slices of mozarella
- Cut each chicken tender in half, width-wise, to fit the toast better, and then add spices.
- Add just enough butter to coat the pan, and then grill the chicken.
- Prepare the toast. If using premade garlic bread, separate out 8 slices and bake them according to directions.
- For alfredo, add butter and cream to a pot and heat up, do not let boil.
- When hot, add in the parmesan cheese and mix until it fully combines (the sauce will still be a little watery, it will thicken as it cools).
- Mix in garlic and onion powder.
- When everything is finished, move the toast to a tray, and add a mozerella slice per toast.
- Add chicken tenders next, one piece per toast.
- Cover in alfredo sauce.